Thursday, August 25, 2011

Legos for adults?

I just changed my template design so that it's somewhat personalized. Since I had few pictures available to me at the moment, I used a screenshot of "The Moaning Caverns" from my minecraft server...which inspires me to post a quick jot about minecraft. If you haven't heard of minecraft yet, it's like a [computer] game of Legos for adults (at least that's the way I see it...I'm sure kids would argue that point.) ...and no, I don't mean that kind of 'adult.'

The game is developed by Mojang and is currently available in it's beta form, but is due to be fully released on 11-11-11. Markus Persson (aka Notch) created the game and is the primary developer for it. I've created a private server at minecraft.nathanallshouse.com where some of my family and friends, and I play.

No comments: